Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

calibrating an Oscilloscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

donkey41

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello there ..

i have recently bought a used Hameg 203 dual channel 20 MHz oscilloscope. its calibration is out. how can i calibrate it myself ? is it possible at all ?

thx

Yes, if you can find the service manual all adjustments are normally listed.

Typical calibration normally consists of:
1/ PSU adjustments
2/ Step attenuator balance adj
3/ Position and gain adj
4/ Variable balance
5/ Horizontal time base + Dly if fitted

More advanced calibration will also check for bandwidth etc.

Most of this can be done with a signal/pulse gen, multimeter and a power supply.

Some dedicated calibration equipment from Anritsu an Tektronix contains all the signals needed for calibration but are only used by companies doing a lot of calibration.

E

I have calibration manual for Textronix 2235. I you want I can share it.

Regards

I have an - Pantec 5240 - 35 MHz. analogic osciloscope. How can i calibrate it myself ? is it possible at all ? How can I aquire his service manual?

Hi, I wrote other lines on this topic but I did not get answer perhaps because it was not clear enough with my need. Does anyone know the osciloscopes pantec. I have one of these, model 5240 - 35 MHz delayed sweep osciloscope. I need the manual of service to perform the calibration of equipment. Who can help me. Regards, Anderson.

Hi Anderson,

Hir was some Pantec (PAN2001 C) manual-
my be they can help for you tooo...

diverse9 at onetel.com

K.

Hello Anderson,

I afreid; it`s some misunderstanding, then I don`t have it...
I find only this e-mail over that with google by:
"diverse9....at....onetel.com"!
I think you must(can) write an mail to ....@onetel.com to ask their over documents for other equipments too...
K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back