Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Calculation of energy consumption for SARADC using MATLAB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabiram164

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi people!
I have constructed a successive approximation analog to digital converter. I am trying to find the energy consumption of the circuit. I am following the paper which I have attached to calculate the energy. In the paper they have calculated the energy consumption for 2-bit. I am trying to extend the calculation for 3,4,5,6 bit so that I can have a general idea. From the idea obtained I can develop a MATLAB code to calculate the energy consumption. I tried for three bit, but didnt get proper results. If you guys can let me know how to calculate it I would really appreciate it!

If theres any other method of calculating the energy consumption please let me know .
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.