Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Calculating SpO2 in pulse oximetre, 16F877A PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is working Nokia LCD model for Proteus color and black white

@Frag
Yes Sir this was helpful i could show up the two values

Now i have the C code for showing the values , and the main c (with the Nokia LCD)
we need to combine both to get the ability to show the real values

good news at least its start working for you

Attachments

• Nokia LCDs - Proteus VSM Models.zip
    303.5 KB · Views: 132

plz can some one answer my question concerning why we are using 3 output of the pic for 1 led? , and the set of transistor connected to c1 what is the use? and why there is nothing like that also on c6 that is connected to pin2.
thanks
leonel

plz can some one answer my question concerning why we are using 3 output of the pic for 1 led? , and the set of transistor connected to c1 what is the use? and why there is nothing like that also on c6 that is connected to pin2.
thanks
leonel

in pulse oximeter you measured two parameter Heart rate and oxygen saturation in blood so you required two led, red and 810nm or 910nm ir both led cathode are common, so in the final you have three terminal of led which will connected to pic mean while these types of led are available in single package, hope this will clear all confusion about LED

regards
Fragrance

hi ppl
Please can some one confirm me that this circuit work please because i have been struggling since some day to make it work i m not talking about the LCD but just the electronic part.
Please i will appreciate if some one can just confirm me that this circuit work.
other things,I m generating the pulse of 1kHz would like to know if is the correct frequency of pulse to use.
concerning the LED ,i got the led from a previous probe but I was shocked that it only got 2 wires connected to it rather tan at least 3 to assume that the 2 led have a common ground.
Please i m really confuse help me out.

leonel

@leonel
as you can see from previous posts , we weren't able to make the LCD (NOKIA) working , Check JONGS's posts

Hi,
I know this is an old forum but I need some help real fast. I see you had a working Pulse Oximeter circuit, can you please share it with me. I have seen plenty of block diagrams but nothing that gives from the sensors to the micro. Please help!!

hello Sir,I m making pulse oximeter ,in which i hav to find oxygen saturation percentage.I hav seen your circuit,but its bit confusing,can i use16*2 lcd instead of nokia? I hav not much knowledge about programming.plzz help me about it circuitry and its programming

Hi I have just built a pulse oximetre circuit and tested it and it is working fine. My problem now is to calculate the SpO2. I am using a 16F877A PIC and need help with the code. Can anyone pls help me. thanks
dear spraga, Can you send the project files (pcb, documents, codes) to me please , tusemo@gmail.com

- - - Updated - - -

here is complete project for pulse oximeter with PCB design and source code for pic micro

Regards
Fragrance

Fragrance, can you send design files ?, too please ?

Hi Fragance! thank you for the helpfull,
I'm trying to compile the code you posted but the following errors occur:
>>>WARNING:215"C:Users\Alisson\Desktop\pulse oximeter\spo2\desf.h"Line 48(1,1)Undefinied indentified HIGH_TECH_C
***ERROR:128"C:Users\Alisson\Desktop\pulse oximeter\spo2\desf.h"Line 82(1,2): A #DEVICE required before this line
1 Errors,1 Warnings

what can this be? before giving error in all the libraries that come attached to the file that you posted, then I copied the folder to the compiler I'm using (ccs compiler), then I did it only gave this error that I posted above, and do not know how to fix. help me please!

Status
Not open for further replies.