Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

calculating frequency from a vector defined in workspace

Status
Not open for further replies.

jak9

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everyone,
i have defined a vector of continuous state of current values in a workspace. As it is a continuous state the frequency changes everytime say after some cycles. So what i want is to calculate the frequency corresponding to the current value in the vector.
for e.g. the vector is
Ibatt=<2*90000> where the first row represents the time value and the second row represents the corresponding current value.

uptil now what i did is i used a simin block from the simulink library and joined the output port to the spectrum scope but i get a error that continuous states cannot be used so i added a zero order hold block in between and when i open the scope i cant see the frequency value with respect to each value of the vector.

So please help me in achieving this.
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back