Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cadence RelXpert Simulatin Using

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen Chen

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, all !
I am now interested in the transistor devices’ reliability study. I also know that the “RelXpert” in Cadence can do aging (NBTI and HCI) simulation. But I only have the experience of Ultrasim and Spectre, and it is said that there is a “Virtuoso Reliability Simulation User Guide”. What makes me desperate is that I cannot find this User Guide and even anything about the using of RelXpert. And it is also said that this degradation simulator requires additional model parameters for simulating leakage currents, aging etc. So, the problem confusing me is following:

How to start the RelXpert in Cadence? Where can I find the “Virtuoso Reliability Simulation User Guide”?

How can I get the additional model parameters for RelXpert simulation? I am working on the TSMC 65nm Process.

Thanks for you for any help!
My Email: hustestchh@gmail.com

This question has already been answered by Quek in .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back