Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Cadence IC5.0Model Files??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBoss

Advanced Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Cadence that is installed RedHat 7.3 doesn't recognize active component models even I have tried to transform SpectreS models to Spectre format by aid of Model Translation utiliy.

What should I do to use active device models in Cadence ? Everything seems to be ok but when I do a simulation with active devices such as transistors , diodes etc. simulator stops with a error message indicating
that it couldn't find model files or model definitions.

In fact translation from SpectreS models into Spectre does not success.I think the main problem is that.

So neither transient , s-parameter or any simulation that has active devices doesn't work..

Second problem , in Analysis Menu, "Delete" " Disable" and " Modify" submenus are grayed and don't have functionality. So I can not modify or disable or delete any simulation setup.

"Double click" doesn't have any function.

I use Cadence IC 5.032..

Any Help?? ( I'm very newbie to Linux OS :) )

:not:

I'm waiting any kind of help such as configuration dump , tricks , ...

Thanks

Hi there,

Did you solve the problem? I have the same problem too.
Can you please share your solution. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.