Not open for further replies.

megaknaller

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,

So I wanted to try Cadence at home on SL 6.7 and got this installation DVD which includes the folders/files

/iscape_logs
/kits
/patch
Hotfix_IC06.15.511-615_lnx86.sdp
ic_index.sdx

but no setup.sh file or something similar. So I went and downloaded the iscape tool IScape04.21-p004lnx86, from which I tried to install the DVD-Media by clicking on Local directory/Media Install. It recognized the DVD as an available installation media, but after clicking on "next" I end up with no options to install (no package available, see the screenshot)

I cannot continue the installation because it simply says "There is no selected products..."

Can anyone please give some advice what is the problem here? Should I configure something extra or how should I proceed?

Thanks for the replies guys,

Peace,

MK

Hi,

Your DVD contains only the patch (hotfix).
First, you have to download (or whatever) the BASE_IC615 package, install it (with iscape).
Than you will be able to install hotfix.

Regards,
RG

The base folder is about 4.7 GB, I guess that should correspond somehow to the release size? Do you know if the folder should have a special name or if the installation should be performed in a specific directory so it can be recognized? If i select the hotfix folder and try to install with that the Iscape asks for the path to the Hotfix CDROM1, but it does not recognize the path I gave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…