Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

C8051F120DX SPI interface question

Status
Not open for further replies.

alkid

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
SPI interface

Hi
To put the sck to logic 1 or 0 do i use the congfigure wizard to set it or i have to write the source code for it? And what is CKPOL and CKPHA are they just logic 1 or 0 setting? And do anyone try or how to use the the C8051F120DX SPI interface to connect the SPI interface of the nRF24L01? tks :)

Re: SPI interface

Hi Alkid,
Can you be more specific about the configuration wizard?
About CKPOL and CKPHA, I can tell you about this. CKPOL stands for clock polarity and used to identify the positive or negative edge. CKPHA stands for clock phase and denotes whether there will be a half clock time delay when the signal traverse on the SPI lines.

Regards,

Re: SPI interface

The Configuration Wizard 2 utility helps accelerate development by automatically generating initialization source code to configure and enable the on-chip resources needed by most design projects. In just a few steps, the wizard creates complete startup code for a specific Silicon Laboratories MCU. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.