Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

C0hesion AMS ver. 6 for windows question

Status
Not open for further replies.

sutapanaki

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
C0hesion AMS question

Hi,

I'm new to using C0hesion AMS ver.6 under Windows. I have the following problem/question. Last time I created user settings using Cadence Composer user pre-sets and also changing the icons on the tool bar as well as the color scheme. That is I customized my environment. When I opened it today however this was lost and reset to the original settings and I had to do the exersise again. So, how to save the user settings such that they are remembered by the system next time when I use it? Is it possible to port these settings to another machine i.e. in which file are they saved (perhaps this is some .ini file) and how to find this file?
Thanks

Re: C0hesion AMS question

you should save the settings in a file named display.drf which located in your home Dir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back