Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

c++ vs c# and practical programming in these two languages

Status
Not open for further replies.

juni1122

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
i have a good academic record in c++
now when i am about to fininsh my degree i want to do it practically
i tried freelancer for beginning but the projects their are very difficult to understand.
i want to know that how can i start c++ as i professional
and where should i start from
i know all about loops arrays pointers,functions objects datastructures..the thing is how to use them practically.....thanks

Electronic starter kits commonly brings extensive set of well documented examples, which could drive you to the programming structures usually employed on professional world.

+++

C# is MicroSoft's version of JAVA. although they [JAVA and C++] are similar in a number of ways, they are different enough to require specialization.

I suggest looking at professional code to see how they solve problems and the coding style and methods.

Try setting up your own projects, or/and working with a professional programmer.

i am a starter please tell me where should i start from

- - - Updated - - -

how much knowledge should i have before going to apply for internship in some related organization
are there any certification for it as well?

if you know C++ you won't face any difficulty in learning C# both of them are almost same.
and In case you are interested in any internship then you should learn classes, inheritance apart from loop,arrays etc. Industries mostly offer internship in Application development so try to learn Visual studio or Eclipse by building small GUI like calculator.
For learning you can join various online course available based on programming. just check https://www.edx.org/course/

I would agree with kam1787, while C# does share many similarities with C++, in many respects it is closer to JAVA.

In fact the following JAVA site has a relatively large library of C# example code as well as tutorials:

C# Tutorial

C# Tutorial 2.0

C# Free Code

You can also find specific topics concerning C# development at the following websites:

CodeGuru

Code Project

Let me Google that for you

You can download Microsoft's Visual Studio 2013 Express at NO cost from the following:

Microsoft Visual Studio Express

BigDog

thank you all of you for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back