Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

c++ simple computer system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unusuallythings

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Everyone ,

ADD,SUBT,MULT,DIV,LD, and MOV are the only operations supported.
the input for writing to the memory should be (memory address, value):ex 200, LD A, 1100 Should place the instruction LD A, 1100 to memory location 200.
the last input should be (CAR, memory address) which should write the memory address command address register.

i am trying to write this program but it's really hard for me.

Hi Everyone ,

ADD,SUBT,MULT,DIV,LD, and MOV are the only operations supported.
the input for writing to the memory should be (memory address, value):ex 200, LD A, 1100 Should place the instruction LD A, 1100 to memory location 200.
the last input should be (CAR, memory address) which should write the memory address command address register.

i am trying to write this program but it's really hard for me.

If i understood correctly, you want to simulate a simple processor with these instructions. If this is correct then read on.
it could be done in several ways. which I adopted several years ago is using a structre and an array.
all the operators could be implemented as functions or procedures.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.