Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

c program for matrix muliplication

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakjoud

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Matrix inversion

Here is a source code in C for inversing matrix.
I hope it will help

Re: Matrix inversion

This is already given in EFY CD of month oct.

Matrix inversion

I just get it from one friend. I don't have this CD
In fact it's applying a method called "gradient conjugé" in french! it's a useful when you're trying to work with big matrix

Will this work for complex matrix. If the matrix is rank deficient will this give a psuedo inverse. which inversion method is computationwise most effective. I wanted to implement complex matix inversion in a DSP processor.

Matrix inversion

First this works for complex matrix.
second I didn't undersatnd you second sentence "If the matrix is rank deficient will this give a psuedo inverse".
Third there are a lot of inversion matrix methodes and every one has a domain of applicability I can not say that there someone which more efficient in general than the others. But I think it depends on the matrix kind and size!

For inversing a matrix in order to solve a linear system, a lot of methods exist.
Obviously, the use of a method rather than another depends on dimension and nature of the same matrix.
Which kind of matrix are you considering? I mean, is it a sparse matrix? Is an Hermitian one? what about elements? ..are they complex or not? Is the matrix a square one? what is its dimension?

Thx

Nicola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back