Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

C PIC16F877 keypad+two 7-seg 0-99 relay control (help me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suleymanqx

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello! nice evening to everyone.

I am beginner in c programming and I need your help. I know this is the most engineering and programming engineers forum:) please help me.
I have 64 leds I have to control them with 3x4 keypad (for ex: I touch 24 in keypad than the 24. led lights) can anyone help me with this please?

something like that
16f877 matrix.JPG

24th led turns on how can i make that?

So many questions:smile: I use ''PIC C Compiler'' and 7-seg should display entered number 24 if 24 entered. How can I make that help me bro:)

You have used 2 ports for LED matrix display. One for row and one for column. For each led ON there will be two values. One ON value and one OFF value. If led1 ON is PORTB = 0x80 and PORTC = 0x00 then you have to get those values from a lookup table and assign it to PORTB and PORTC when key entered is 24. Key can be single digit or double digit. So, you have to code such that entering 2 will not turn ON led 2 because after entering 2 if you are entering 9 to make 29 then only led29 has to turn ON. You are using 8X8 Matrix. There will be 64 LEDs and you cannot enter values > 64 because there will be no LEDs for values 45 to 99.

For Hi-Tech PICC C keypad code you can refer to Mazidi's book.

Yes I cant enter value >64.
0-64 is enough for me. But how can I write code such that entering 2 will not turn ON led 2 because after entering 2 I entering 9 to make 29 then only led29 has to turn ON

Re: C PIC16F877 keypad+two 7-seg 0-64 relay control (help me)

yes, and I think the same. Do you have any example code to do that?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back