Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

C/C++ practise with some exercises dealing

Status
Not open for further replies.

chancelier

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have just learned the basics of C/C++ and i want to practise with some exercises dealing mainly with
pointers and references
heritage
memory allocation
classes

can anyone give me a link help me doing this ?
i am an electronics engineering student
how can C/C++ langage be useful for me in hardware description ?

Re: C/C++ exercises

There is a nice book series called "By Example". They have plenty of exercises.
C and C++ have many derivatives that can be used in HDL. They are more efficient in modeling areas rather than in building real circuits.
--
Amr

If you search MSDN C++ of Microsoft, you will find a free to download book which explains the basics of C++.
You can also download the C++ express edition that is again free from Microsoft.
There are also some free to download videos that are good.

C/C++ have a great power to deal with hardware. This is why that generally when people want to control the hardware, they use C family. C family is abit complex if you just want to have very basic graphics and send or receive a bunch of bytes. Then you better use VB or C#.

Mahdi.

C By Example and C++ BY Example

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back