Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Buying LCD's without PCB's

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrohaz

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I've recently bought a nice little 128x128 pixel LCD off eBay (**broken link removed**) and I'm wondering if anybody could direct me to where I could buy just the LCD from (without the circuit board).

I emailed the seller asking whether they sold just the LCD and they unfortunately don't. I've got the serial number of the LCD itself as this is included in one of the PDF files on the download package listed. The serial code is: TD-T145T2G268-10E. I've searched multiple websites for a 128x128 LCD and none of them seem to have the same FPC cable, all of them differ in some way. I don't particularly want to get a different type of LCD as I know this one works for my project and I've already made an eagle library!

Any help is appreciated!
Harris

Search for "128x128 LCD" and you will find hundreds of suppliers. You will have to search their data sheets to find an exact match for the cable though, I think most of that size are made for mobile phones and customized for a particular model even if the display itself is the same.

Brian.

Ah I see, after searching Alibaba, most never provide a technical drawing/data sheet though after searching eBay, I found a seller who could provide with an MOQ of 20. Until then, I suppose I'll just have to safely desolder one of the current LCD's!

Thanks anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back