Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

building led full color displays

Status
Not open for further replies.

lore_

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everybody,

i don't have a very good knowledge about microcontrollers but i am trying to build a full color LED display which is able to play movies.

can anyone help me with some advices, materials i need, schematics, necessary software and drivers. I have worked with leds before but not at this scale so i could use some help

Hi;
For capture the movies ,that is need to build the sending card in PC and receiving card in full-color display board,and also need PC program to run these cards.

do you have the schematics for such a card or the name of a manufacturer.
i will also need the software do you know any?

This all depends on how much experience you have with Microcontrollers and programming.

Not to deter you, but this is a rather judicious undertaking you have here...

i know what you mean, but i want to do this project so if you can help with anything except empty talk please do so.\

All i need is building blueprint for a module

hi
please explain your project in detail.whats your source for movie? what microcontroller u want to use? and what language for programming do you know?

i want the display to be connected to a PC from which i send the movie or the picture to the display.

for the pic i was thinking at PICAXE 08M but i think is to limited and not fast enough so i do not know what to use to make it work right

i basically need the schematics of the led controller(which can be interfaced with the pc) something that can modify the light... of the leds in order to create more colors.I to be able to use this panel like the monitor of my pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back