Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Building a moving message with laser

Status
Not open for further replies.

erio

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
laser projector messages

Hi everyone..i have a question. is it possible to build a moving display with laser? i was succesfully build a moving display with led, and i want to build a moving display with a single laser diode. i do not know from where to start this project..help me please...

best regards..

erio
Indonesia

build moving message

In my opinion, first please keep in mind that a LED Light is different from a Laser. You can see LED directly whereas one should not see Laser directly. Secondly you should through the laser light to some surface away from the eyes and that surface should not reflect any light.

laser projector bilding

Awarapunshee said:
In my opinion, first please keep in mind that a LED Light is different from a Laser. You can see LED directly whereas one should not see Laser directly. Secondly you should through the laser light to some surface away from the eyes and that surface should not reflect any light.

Thanks awarapunshee for the reply, yes, i already know that. i just want to know is it possible to build moving message display using laser beam?, because i have seen someone build a laser projector displaying some picture and message long time ago, but i forget the website..anyone can help me?
sorry for my bad english because i`m Indonesian

regards

Erio

laser message display

erio said:
Awarapunshee said:

Thanks awarapunshee for the reply, yes, i already know that. i just want to know is it possible to build moving message display using laser beam?, because i have seen someone build a laser projector displaying some picture and message long time ago, but i forget the website..anyone can help me?
sorry for my bad english because i`m Indonesian

regards

Erio
Look here: http://elm-chan.org/works/vlp/report_e.html

erio

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
vlp/report_e.html

Yesssss...this is what i want..many thanks electronicus..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back