Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Building a data logger with a propellor chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

expelleior

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am working on building a data logger with the Parallax Propellor chip. Previously I have only programmed chips using Basic, but the prop spin language is not hard to pick up. And its only about $7 for the chip which has 8 processors in it which you have full contol over them.

I wanted to use Plastic EEPROM cards to store the data. Without any processor embedded in them , even though those cards are more popular and a lot cheaper.

I could not find anyone in Australia that stocked these cards so I have placed an order for them in china. These particular cards can be written and read using I2C.

Has anyone else tried using EEPROM cards for storing data ? And did u have troujble finding them
?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back