Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Books about Modes of EM wave propagations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoYouLinux

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am studying about EM simulations, and I have seen several terms related to "mode". This term is very new to me (TEM, TE10, quasiTEM ????), so I am studying about it.

Could someone recommend some good books about "mode", please ?

I have been searching through internet, but did not find a quite complete source.

Thank you very much,

DYL

You can check following books

Microwave Engineering by David M. Pozar

Microwave Devices And Circuits by S Y Liao

I had studied Liao in my last semester......it is very well written......there is another book on this topic by R E Collins....it is also very good......
:D

J.A. Kong "Electromagnetic Wave Theory" is the best for me. I think would be useful also for you.

Thank you guys,

I am having a look at them.

DYL

To be honest, choose just one of the books above-mentioned and read it in detail and carefully. One is enough to get a good knowledge in Electromagnetics, otherwise you will be absolutely confused.

Thank you guys for further info and suggestions :)

DYL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back