Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Book Recommendations for Electronic Product Design Best Practices

sabu31

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All

Can you suggest any books on best practices for Electronic Product Design. I have been going through Eric Bogatins book ""Practical Guide to Prototype Breadboard and PCB Design". I have understood certain missing aspects in design. I would like to know if there are similar books and particularly in power electronics/power supply design area.

This is a rather wide subject to cover in one book...
I would look up design for manufacture information as well as standards and requirements for the industry sector you are aiming for. Having at least a basic understanding of the IPC standards would also be a big benefit, I would recommend the IPC CID courses (not only for PCB designers, but also electronic engineers, production personal etc.).
Magazines such as follows have ongoing information for product design, related to PCB's.
There are others...

sabu31

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Dear All

Can you suggest any books on best practices for Electronic Product Design. I have been going through Eric Bogatins book ""Practical Guide to Prototype Breadboard and PCB Design". I have understood certain missing aspects in design. I would like to know if there are similar books and particularly in power electronics/power supply design area.

Perhaps
Professional Electronic Design Best Practices
by Matthew F. Berger
would be valuable reading for you?
(at Amazon)

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back