Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bluetooth simulation in Simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

prashan14

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Simulink

Thank u giving reply. When i used the unbuffer early to the scope. Scope shows the signal but it not shown the proper signal . In my design i used the Bernouli Binary generator for input and scope will not shown the random binary signal through scope.

Then i will try the scope using in Mathlab Demo. ( Bluetooth Frequency Hopping Demo) it will also doesent show the proper signal

Pls give some reply for this problem as soon as possiable.

thank u very much.

Simulink

Prashan it is easier to follow up the same post rather than a new post, but its ok since you are new to this forum.

For you question, since you are transmitting random data you will not be able to infer any information from it.

Simulink

Thank you for your reply..

When designing my simulink bluetooth communication system i have arises a another problem. How to check the GFSK modulated signal , this cant check through the normal scope and gives the error. and how to check the input signal and de-modulated signal same .

Pls reply for this post as soon as possiable....

Added after 5 hours 31 minutes:

When desigining the Bluetooth communication system using mat lab how to plot the Bit Error Rate Plot ( SNR vs Eb/No) . If anyone know how to do it pls reply as soon as possiable.

Thank You..

Re: Simulink

Currently im working on my project imlement the bluetooth communication system using simulink. When i am implementing GFSk modulator im used CPM modulator in communication tool box but when integrating input port with GFSK modulator it gives following errors....

1) Error reported in s-function, in frame based mode , inputs must scalars or column vectors
2) error in port width diamesions....

If anyone know how to implement in correct way pls post a reply as soon as possiable,,,,

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.