Bluetooth Qualification Testing HOGP Profile

BabaYaga

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Everyone,

I am currently trying to qualify my Bluetooth Hardware/Software design using Bluetooth SIG's PTS testing dongle and PTS software, I was able to get through most of the Bluetooth profiles, I am currently stuck with the HOGP profile.

My Design:

Hardware:

Manufacturer: Laird Connectivity
Part: Sterling-LWB5

Software:
Android 11 OS.
Google's Fluoride 1.5 Bluetooth Stack.

The Issue:

In my design I am using a single board computer which runs Android 11 OS which includes the Fluoride 1.5 Stack, the issue is when I run test cases related to HOGP profile, I am unable to initiate the responses that the test cases require from the IUT (Implementation under test or DUT, my product), the reason is that the interface I have is the standard Android OS interface (similar to what you see on Android Phone or Tablet), I don't have any app that helps me in the testing.

My Question:

Does anyone here have any experience qualifying Android based Bluetooth products and any knowledge of any Android app that could help me, I am also willing to hire any software consultants here who can help me get through this testing with software coding support. Please help.

Thanks & Regards
Bhavani

Attachments

• CS-DS-Sterling-LWB5 v3_5.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 56

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…