Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bluetooth Qualification Testing HOGP Profile

BabaYaga

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Everyone,

I am currently trying to qualify my Bluetooth Hardware/Software design using Bluetooth SIG's PTS testing dongle and PTS software, I was able to get through most of the Bluetooth profiles, I am currently stuck with the HOGP profile.

My Design:

Hardware:

Manufacturer: Laird Connectivity
Part: Sterling-LWB5

Software:
Android 11 OS.
Google's Fluoride 1.5 Bluetooth Stack.

The Issue:

In my design I am using a single board computer which runs Android 11 OS which includes the Fluoride 1.5 Stack, the issue is when I run test cases related to HOGP profile, I am unable to initiate the responses that the test cases require from the IUT (Implementation under test or DUT, my product), the reason is that the interface I have is the standard Android OS interface (similar to what you see on Android Phone or Tablet), I don't have any app that helps me in the testing.

My Question:

Does anyone here have any experience qualifying Android based Bluetooth products and any knowledge of any Android app that could help me, I am also willing to hire any software consultants here who can help me get through this testing with software coding support. Please help.

Thanks & Regards
Bhavani

Attachments

• CS-DS-Sterling-LWB5 v3_5.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 53

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back