Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bluetooth interface between mobile and mcu

Status
Not open for further replies.

sruteesh

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,
For a project i am required to send data to a mobile wirelessly .......i thought of using bluetooth as a medium
i dont want to use a laptop or PC in between rather only MCU and a normal(may not be android) phone.
is it possible to transfer data from MCU(i collect data from sensors and send it to a SD card ) to a mobile phone without any mediators like laptop or PC.
Any help would be greatly appreciated . help may be of any type( advices ,links,tuts,codes etc.....)
pls help me.........been stuck for long time

Yes. You can do that with bluetooth. You have to interface bluetooth module to mcu.

yeah do u know any tuts circuits or codes regarding the interface ........i searched but couldn't find for java mobiles rather found some for android mobiles..........i don't want to use android since my project is rural based
pls help me

What bluetooth module are you using. Post the datasheet of your bluetooth module? Which Compiler are you using? Hi-Tech C, C18, mikroC, etc...? Which MCU do you want to use?

Have you seen mikroE site for bluetooth based projects? They also see bluetooth module which can be easily interfaced with MCUs.

What bluetooth module are you using. Post the datasheet of your bluetooth module? Which Compiler are you using? Hi-Tech C, C18, mikroC, etc...? Which MCU do you want to use?

Have you seen mikroE site for bluetooth based projects? They also see bluetooth module which can be easily interfaced with MCUs.

hey jayanth can we chat in gmail or any other thing i want to some details.......
my gmail id is sruteeshkumar@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.