Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

blinking led

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumit garg

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to make circuit in which some leds should blink at some frequency. i found lot of circuits on internet source and tried to do their simulation in proteus, but nothing is working .can you suggest any better idea.
1661580441509.png
1661580490406.png

Thanks...

Attachments

• 1661580281652.png
    1661580281652.png
    212.6 KB · Views: 142
  • Screenshot (189).png
    Screenshot (189).png
    212.6 KB · Views: 119

Hi,

my hints:
Don´t use random circuits from random hobbyists. Many of them are of bad quality (not all of them). Often the informations are incomplete or even wrong.

(The given schematics show that they are not drawn by professionals, because they violate the simplest rules for schematics, like: Signal flow (information flow) from left to right. Positive supply on top, negative supply on bottom, and using symbols for supplies (like GND symbols). Such schematics are as hard to read as a backwards written text ).

Better use tutorials provided by schools, universities, semiconductor manufacturers or similar.

Also use videos from above sources ... best if they use tools and software you are familiar with.

Don´t be afraid of "too much information". It´s better to understand only 70% ... instead of missing the one important information you need.

Klaus

Hi,

my hints:
Don´t use random circuits from random hobbyists. Many of them are of bad quality (not all of them). Often the informations are incomplete or even wrong.

(The given schematics show that they are not drawn by professionals, because they violate the simplest rules for schematics, like: Signal flow (information flow) from left to right. Positive supply on top, negative supply on bottom, and using symbols for supplies (like GND symbols). Such schematics are as hard to read as a backwards written text ).

Better use tutorials provided by schools, universities, semiconductor manufacturers or similar.

Also use videos from above sources ... best if they use tools and software you are familiar with.

Don´t be afraid of "too much information". It´s better to understand only 70% ... instead of missing the one important information you need.

Klaus
but i have no other option than internet source ,can you suggest me how do ican make a circuit for blinking leds

Hi,
but i have no other option than internet source
I talked about internet sources...

can you suggest me how do ican make a circuit for blinking leds
The internet provides a lot of good informations. I told you how to select the good from the bad.
When I do a search for "blinking LED schematic" there show up 5 million hits. Even if 99% are bad .. there are 50 thousand good ones. No need for a 50,001 one.

If you do a search for "blinking LED tutorial" there come a lot of arduino hits,
If you want to exclude Arduino, the just do a search for "blinking LED tutorial -arduino".
If you want to focus on BJT circuits then do a search for "blinking LED BJT tutorial".
... Now about 50 thousand hits with 5 thousand videos.

--> Improve your search skills. All information is available.

Klaus

Some circuits with LEDs in them :

See attached as well.

Regards, Dana.
--- Updated ---

1) Can you write program in any computer language ?

2) You going to build circuit or just simulate ?

3) What specifically do you want led(s) to do ?

Regards, Dana.

Attachments

• Sundry-Timers-555TimerApplicationsOCR.pdf
    7.5 MB · Views: 108
  • el timer 555.pdf
    362 KB · Views: 106
  • Forrest Mims - Optoelectronics Circuits.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 117
  • Using The “555” Timer IC In ‘Special’ Or Unusual Circuits _ Nuts & Volts Magazine.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 126
Last edited:

Hi.
Read some more about LEDs and circuits before building what you see on the web. Do you have a specific voltage supply you want to use ? Do you want a color or many ? Do you want a fixed rate, a variable rate, one or many LEDs ? Do you know that flashing is another word for your search, yielding another million results ? Do you know that self-flashing LEDs of many flavors are available ?
----> https://www.ecosia.org/images?q=led flasher circuit
----> https://www.ebay.com/itm/1221001769...hOeKorvVjK0nIQlaBq80nT4/6i|tkp:Bk9SR4yNx4rcYA

Status
Not open for further replies.