Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

biquad filter...!!! kindly help

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliumair926

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
biquad filter

I have an FRS demo model,..on receiver side there is decimation and filtering , for that Direct Form 2 SOS filters have been used, i am unable to understand its working :( and after decimation , channelizer block with IIR biquad filters is used...these models are in made Simulink using System Generator blocksets,...can anybody kindly help me in understanding them ,...and secondly what exactly are biquad filters used for?

biquad filters

Hello!

It may be helpful to give further reference. For instance a block diagram of
the filter(s) topology.

Dora.

aliumair926 said:
I have an FRS demo model,..on receiver side there is decimation and filtering , for that Direct Form 2 SOS filters have been used, i am unable to understand its working :( and after decimation , channelizer block with IIR biquad filters is used...these models are in made Simulink using System Generator blocksets,...can anybody kindly help me in understanding them ,...and secondly what exactly are biquad filters used for?

biquad filter digital

Hi,..thanks alot for replying....i am posting the snaps of my model in eda.rar ...there are 5 pics ...
1 is the whole receiver model
2 is the Rx block
3 is the demodulator, i fail to understand the 4 Khz constant block on lower left, that what does it do
4 is the decimation and filtering block, with lower snaps showing what further is in the blocks, they all have same structure so i have opened just one
5 is the chanilizer Biquad IIR from Rx , which was in green colour

It will be really kind of you to help me understanding them, if u use system generator i can give you that model. Thanks

what are biquad filters used for

nobody willing to help :( !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back