Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bio equipment service maual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buts101

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello EDAians,
I'm recently get a job in repair and maintenance of bio medical equipment. Do i get help here about the servicing and calibration of different medical equipment??

Kind Regards,
Buts101

buts101 said:
Hello EDAians,
I'm recently get a job in repair and maintenance of bio medical equipment. Do i get help here about the servicing and calibration of different medical equipment??

Kind Regards,
Buts101

I guess I'm in a similar field. I service laboratory and medical electronic equipment.
What assistance do you need?

Hello Meridian,
Thankz for ur reply.

There is a little problem in AZ26 (interacoustics.com). Its plot all the graphs of all the test. But time to time..is displays Pressure Calibration Error. There is no way to set the pressure...nor it can be store. I refer to the service manual...there is not much about it....?
What should i do?
Looking for ur help

Kind Regards,
Buts101

Status
Not open for further replies.