Not open for further replies.

sagar474

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
beginning to learn rtos

I'm having lcp2148 ARM7 development board.
till now i have worked on development of standalone programs.
how can i start working with rots?

you can go to micrium site... they have ports for lpc2148. download the ports and start the rto's programming... they have sample programs....

---------- Post added at 22:58 ---------- Previous post was at 22:54 ----------

micro C OSII may be the best for a begineer to start with ....
check the link for the port i am telling
Micrium - LPC21xx

---------- Post added at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was at 22:58 ----------

you can use keil 3 or 4 if you are comfortable and have been using it...

I downloaded i got some files what should i do with those files.

you need to add these files to your project and compile with your code.....

there had been discussion like this on this topic before too... do a first round of search... you will get many links... you may get if for LPC2129 as i had answered for that ... its same for 2148....

hello rtos world guys,

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Mr. ckshivaram,

I have keil 3 rmvdk, ucos ii kernel for lpc2148, source of the ucos ii (ucos OS view, ucos ii bsp, ucos ii probe, ucos lib, ucos cpu) but i need small to demo to develop a project using keil. step by step developing processes. pl i think you can understand my level. I'm in begin.. (my mail id: lakshmi_priya53@yahoo.com). pls reply.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Mr. ckshivaram,

I have keil 3 rmvdk, ucos ii kernel for lpc2148, source of the ucos ii (ucos OS view, ucos ii bsp, ucos ii probe, ucos lib, ucos cpu) but i need small to demo to develop a project using keil. step by step developing processes. pl i think you can understand my level. I'm in begin.. (my mail id: lakshmi_priya53@yahoo.com). pls reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…