Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

begining to learn rtos

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagar474

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
beginning to learn rtos

I'm having lcp2148 ARM7 development board.
till now i have worked on development of standalone programs.
how can i start working with rots?

you can go to micrium site... they have ports for lpc2148. download the ports and start the rto's programming... they have sample programs....

---------- Post added at 22:58 ---------- Previous post was at 22:54 ----------

micro C OSII may be the best for a begineer to start with ....
check the link for the port i am telling
Micrium - LPC21xx

---------- Post added at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was at 22:58 ----------

you can use keil 3 or 4 if you are comfortable and have been using it...

I downloaded i got some files what should i do with those files.

you need to add these files to your project and compile with your code.....

there had been discussion like this on this topic before too... do a first round of search... you will get many links... you may get if for LPC2129 as i had answered for that ... its same for 2148....

hello rtos world guys,

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Mr. ckshivaram,

I have keil 3 rmvdk, ucos ii kernel for lpc2148, source of the ucos ii (ucos OS view, ucos ii bsp, ucos ii probe, ucos lib, ucos cpu) but i need small to demo to develop a project using keil. step by step developing processes. pl i think you can understand my level. I'm in begin.. (my mail id: lakshmi_priya53@yahoo.com). pls reply.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Mr. ckshivaram,

I have keil 3 rmvdk, ucos ii kernel for lpc2148, source of the ucos ii (ucos OS view, ucos ii bsp, ucos ii probe, ucos lib, ucos cpu) but i need small to demo to develop a project using keil. step by step developing processes. pl i think you can understand my level. I'm in begin.. (my mail id: lakshmi_priya53@yahoo.com). pls reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back