Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronic Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Register Log in

begin to learn the µController

Status
Not open for further replies.

freedomx20a

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i wanna start to learn programming the µController, but since i dont have any experience with programming with C or ASM, so which one is better for the beginners, what is the advantages and disadvantaged for both of them ? is there any referal link to help me learn in both language ? thx

aegis

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
try this one

hxxp://www.8052.com

sinu_gowde

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

minus

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
which the best books for learning uController?

Rooftop

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i suggest you to learn some microcontroller with less register for example is AT89S52 from Atmel. It already have ISP so you can make your own programmer easily.
For tutorial our friend already post the link, it's www.8052.com that's the best tutorial for this uc.
make a simple program using i/o first then you can try the others. I suggest you to use ASM , most of the compiler are free.

Peek a little to Atmel's AVR that's a good choice too but i think not for the beginners.

I hope this help you.

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor