Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] BCM4325 how to use???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohamed.elsabagh

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can anyone give me help on how to use BCM4325 IC? I can't find datasheet or any application note, just a product brief. Can i use to interface with a controller and control sensors through wifi or bluetooth?

can anyone give me help on how to use BCM4325 IC? I can't find datasheet or any application note, just a product brief. Can i use to interface with a controller and control sensors through wifi or bluetooth?

Hi, did you try to look for the similar model of the IC? just do a search online and sometimes there will be a replacement model for a particular IC.

yes but still can't find any technical data, very strange!! how would designers use this chip

what does this means??so how can designers use their chips in their projects?

You will have to contact Broadcom to get the datasheet (assuming they will give it to you). They may only supply it under an NDA.

Keith

so can anyone recommend cheap bluetooth + wifi module i can use instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back