Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Basic Stamp on breadboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtmeloney

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have been playing with the Basic Stamp BOE for several months now. I want to do some things that require a larger breadboard than the one built into the BOE. Is it possible to power and program the Basic Stamp 2 through a breadboard? IF so, does anyone have a schematic detailing how to do it?

I would like to be able to connect a battery or an external power supply directly to the breadboard if possible. My goal is to be able to design and build my own custom BS2 board for projects ( the BOE is too big for a good looking, finished project)

yes its possible..

just get you basic stamp mother board schematic and reproduce the power supply and programming blocks into your proto board..

Or you can do it easily but dirt, just pull from the board the signals necessary to program and to suply the bs

Status
Not open for further replies.