Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

basic problems.....of a beginner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanca

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi to everyone!!
I am new with CST....
I want to simulate the effect of RF pulses of a magnetic resonance device on a human head model..and I have some difficulties:
- I am trying to import the data of Human Dataset that comes with the program...but although I can open the file and read it I can't import the data, a message appears saying it was unable to open the file..)How should I do it???
- I also want to make my own excitation signal, I've been trying to import an ascii table but it says it can not read the file...this table, what should it be like? I mean two columns with x data (time) and y data(signal)??

I don't really understand how does the program work, I mean, if I want to study the effect of a RF pulse produced by a solenoid into a head model, must I draw the solenoid itself, the head, and send the signal defining a discrete port in a point of the solenoid?or I am confused??

Blanca:

It seems to me that I have the same problem. I am new at CST, and I am trying to use the human voxel HUGO. Unfortunatly, when I import the voxel, the program generates an error: it says that modell1.lat ... modell8.lat are missing.

Have you already solve your problem? How did you do it? Can you arrange me the files that are missing??

Thanks a lot!

Dear All,
I ve also experienced the same problem some time ago. You may try editing the .vox data file, it is editable on the notepad or wordpad....try it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back