Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bandwidth of Satellite Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

star22

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends!
I need somwhere to find details about bandwidth of tv Satellite Channels (for example what the bandwidth is used by france24 on hotbird) and find price of leasing frequency on different satellites.
Please Guide me!!

best regards

Normally 27MHz.
Look on the satellite providers web sites for more information, bandwidth, footprint and costs.

Brian.

Normally 27MHz.
Look on the satellite providers web sites for more information, bandwidth, footprint and costs.

Brian.
Thank u for reply, but i want exactly BW (or other specifications) for every particular channel !
thanks again

As I said - look on the satellite providers web site.

France 24 is on Hotbird 9 at 13E. The web page with links to technical information is at:

Brian.

Hi friends!
I need somwhere to find details about bandwidth of tv Satellite Channels (for example what the bandwidth is used by france24 on hotbird) and find price of leasing frequency on different satellites.
Please Guide me!!

best regards

There are several websites that measure the bandwidth of satellite channels. Not all of them are accurate though as there so many different factors effecting the accuracy of their measurement. one of the best one that I found is: www.bitratemeter.com

I agree with zoejohnsonx , best website in this field is www.bitratemeter.com . I googled alot but couldn't find anything better than this website . its well organized and almost accurate .

Status
Not open for further replies.