Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] band pass filter design for ku band applications using ie3d fullwave em simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

electron1947proton

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
we are doing project work on miniaturized band pass filter for ku-band applications using ie3d simulator, so requesting to help me in knowing, how to design using ie3d and how to simulate it

Why don't you contact Zeeland inc and ask their application engineer to show you how to use their software to design the Ku band filter you want? I guess every filter designer uses different software or uses their own software. The better solution to your question would be asking the software vendor directly.

thank you so much for your support,
we have designed it in ie3d by leaning it from i3d library and practicing in mgrid ,
thank you so much..

can u explain what does fr4 substrate means? which material comes under fr4 substrate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back