Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Balun balance ports question

Status
Not open for further replies.

James_Zheng

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All,

I have a question about Balun balance ports, balance port1 and port2 are the same? which port could connect RF_N signal and which port culd connect RF_P signal, I couldn't get the information from Balun datasheet. thanks a lot.

balance port1 and port2 are the same? which port could connect RF_N signal and which port culd connect RF_P signal
Unless you don't need a particular input to output phase relation, they are "the same" - it doesn't matter which one is connected to N or P differential outpin pin.

Hi FvM,
Thanks a lot for your reply. The Balun unbalance port connect ceramic antenna, I don't find any phase requirement. So do you think I could ignore N, P pins connection.

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back