Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] AVR 3.3V Rs422 Interface to 1.8v LVDS Camera driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdul991

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Guys... I've gone through the post relating to RS422 to FPGA and others.. But i am still bit confused.. I'm using a Rs422 communication with AVR microcontroller.. I need to interface my microcontroller to a camera link driver board which works on 1.8V LVDS, i require both direction communication AVR 3.3V to the driver board(LVDS) and vice versa..

Can any one suggest me a converter IC which is compatible, or do i need to convert my both end signals to TTL level each time in between to establish communication. Do you still need additional information to reply please let me know....

If the camera driver board actually does UART communication with LVDS level (not sure about that), you can use a 3.3V LVDS driver/receiver IC like SN65LVDS179.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back