Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Autorouting matchgroups MG1 having the relative propagation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neha Anu

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I'm new to autorouting.I'm trying to autoroute the nets in a matchgroup MG1 having the relative propagation delay with a net set as target and moreover the same nets come under another matchgroup MG2 that has another target.But wen tried autorouting with specctra using the .do file the tool is tuning the target.As a result all the signals are not obeying the tolerance of 100 mils.
Is it possible to control the tool not to tune(delay tune) the target?Can anyone pls reply?

Thanx,
Neha

Re: Autorouting matchgroups - help needed

Project or Lock your target net so that it cannot be changed by router.

eda

Re: Autorouting matchgroups - help needed

Hi,

How can i lock the target in the specctra:|?How is it possible to specify the target net in the .do file when the groupset is autorouted with match length??Did u mean to lock the target net in the Constraint Manager of the Allegro PCB Designer GXL?Can you pls xplain?

Thanx,
Neha

Autorouting matchgroups - help needed

you need to 'select net' or 'select class' command first before you route it.
you can use 'fix net' or 'fix class' command to lock down the tracks.

i.e.:
fix net +5V
fix net class clocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back