Regarding testing, one may ask what the differences are between manual and automated testing methods.
- What is the basic difference between the two types of testing?
- What are the elements of challenges involved in both manual and automated testing?
- What are the different skill sets required by a software tester for manual and automated testing respectively?
- What are the different job prospects and growth opportunities among software testers who do manual testing automated testing respectively?
- Is manual testing under rated to automated testing in anyway(s)? If yes, how?
- How differently are the manual testers treated in comparison to automated testers in the corporate world? (If they truly are differentiated in any terms as such)