Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Aura.net: a body energy analysis company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: body energy analysis

This is the 100% commercial application. In reality it is well known phenomenon that already in medical usage for at least 10 years. I know the scientists who developed this medical technology and use it for real help for people who need such kind of medical help. There are nothing common with printing commercial pictures for somebody who wants to try this "magic" video station.

Does 7 Chakras exist in body?
How to prove it by science?
Are there any science paper about this?

yes 7 cakras are present in our body..its right. its proof are in raykei...

i have one photo showing that if possible than i will scan and post to it.....it shows the presence of 7 cakras.
and the illumination or heat around body is called aura. there are sevaral dieses which can be cured at aura level too..

As to me theese are all fictious, mystic and unreal things.

i m in 1 kyu degree karate ka. in some actions (relief etc.) we r using our stomach and it works well for relief. But chakra's or other things are i thing so deep and out of my imagination. :D

body energy analysis

oh nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back