Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

audio mosfet ic number

Status
Not open for further replies.

suvaraj

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi friends
any one know which number(mosfet number) of mosfet audio ic board in electronics market has most efficient to use home theatre audio amplifier?pls help me to get mosfet audio ic board for dual channel(left & right).
thanks to all
imgres

Get a completely assembled tested kit for 100 watts mosfet amp Built with IRF250N mosfets costing 300/- to 400/- rupees from Laxmi Electronics, Erode. Use two of such kits for L and R channels.
Cheers

thank u friend.r u in erode?

---------- Post added at 07:53 ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 ----------

Get a completely assembled tested kit for 100 watts mosfet amp Built with IRF250N mosfets costing 300/- to 400/- rupees from Laxmi Electronics, Erode. Use two of such kits for L and R channels.
Cheers

thank u friend r u stay in erode?

No.... i stay in some other part of india but we have friends, dealers, and distributors all over India.

k friend thank u.my native erode.so i ask

hi friend i need a subwoofer board with high bass output.do u have?

Status
Not open for further replies.