Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

attached schamatic of the circuit with part in application..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydag71

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Good morn and thanx for the response-- no I do not think that it is this reset IC I looked at it already and just can say plainly no.

I've attached a basic schematic of the part in its circuit- just one of the drivers but there are 2, basically the same but the other takes additional signals...

I hope that this will help put this one to bed once and for all- I have not had alot of time recently to pick this apart much more than I have but am still at a dead end so far as IDing the part! I am pretty darn sure we are talking fet here rather than transisotr but hjonestly I do not know enough to say for suire,, maybe this could be implemented using a transistor as well?

Either way I am about at the point where I am going to just order some generic fets and try them out- probably do some adjusting on the resistor vaules but other than that I think it would work.

Thanks for taking the time to look at this problem-- cheers j

Re: attached schamatic of the circuit with part in applicati

I'm going to guess its a BCX51-160 PNP transistor being used to switch the current on to the motor. The collector goes to the motor, emitter to the supply and the base is pulled low to turn the current on. It seems to fit the application, has ratings that look suitable and its SMD code is 'AD'.

Brian.

Re: attached schamatic of the circuit with part in applicati

Thank you very much for your response- probably one of the better guesses yet but sadly I do not think this is the one only because they all seem to be sot89-- other than that I think it is a solid possibility. I am still looking around to see if there are any smaller packages offered by any other manufacturers for this part but no luck yet.

Will post better updatre when I get more infos together! thanks again, very helpful indeed. cheers j

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back