Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Use a MPX motorolla sensor. MPX2100Ap its a good sensor.
"The MPX2100 and MPX2101 series device is a silicon piezoresistive pressure sensors
providing a highly accurate and linear voltage output — directly proportional to the
applied pressure. The sensor is a single, monolithic silicon diaphragm with the strain
gauge and a thin–film resistor network integrated on–chip. The chip is laser trimmed for
precise span and offset calibration and temperature compensation."
• Temperature Compensated Over 0°C to +85°C
• Unique Silicon Shear Stress Strain Gauge
• Easy to Use Chip Carrier Package Options
• Available in Absolute, Differential and Gauge Configurations
• Ratiometric to Supply Voltage
• ±0.25% Linearity (MPX2100D)
• Pump/Motor Controllers
• Level Indicators
• Medical Diagnostics
• Pressure Switching