Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
atmel pwm dc motor controller

anyone got c program to control the dc motor? need to use it in atmel mega32

pwm motor dc mega32

ESC - Electronic Speed Controller for DC Motors (with brushes)
https://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php...y&func=viewItem&item_id=361&item_type=project
This ESC is using 4 FET's (= Full Bridge, No relays).
It has regenerative braking to reduce battery power consumption and FET heating.
The input signal is a traditional RC Pulse (1 to 2 ms 5V pulse every 20 ms).
It is designed around a single ATtiny 13 and a HIP 4081 FET bridge driver.

On May 1, 2006 I removed all outdated information and posted a new Zip-file containing all the up to date information.
The main change in the software is an improved failsafe function.

Using this ESC :
- I ended 2nd during the robot competition in Hattingen (Germany) on October 2 2005.
- I ended 2nd during the UK Championship 2006 on August 27 2006.

The Zip file includes all the PCB board data, a part number list with all Digikey part numbers, the AVR studio 4 project with the assembler and extensive documentation about using PWM for DC motor control, a few pictures and a few movies.

I'm currently working on a version that will include current limiting.

16 October 2006 : Corrected some spelling errors. For the version with current limiting I have an issue with finding a ATtiny 24 microcontroller today. But I guess that in the next 2 weeks I will have a prototype Hardware ready... then the programming will start. That will be done in C this time.

A-men
Files

* application/x-zip Zip file with all up to date information [1033.39 KB] (May 1, 2006)

MiniDRIVE-DC atmega128 dual servo motor controler with lx200
https://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php...y&func=viewItem&item_id=332&item_type=project
Source code and schematics for a dual pid servomotor controler based on a avr128 and ls7261 us digital quadrature encoder reader, full winavr source code and schematic, include LX200 interface for mayor software telescope control trough RS232,
**broken link removed**

atmel mega32 source kode

thank man, but i'm doing using voice to control the dc motor , izzit possible using mega32?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…