Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Atmel ATECC108 Crypto Module

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmeneguele

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello guys, right now I am working with ATECC108, a CryptoAuthentication module from Atmel with Elliptic Curve Cryptographic capabilities. But I can't find any complete datasheet to it on the internet explaining all configuration fields (i.e. KeyConfig fields). I am using ACES (specific IDE to help in its configuration) to figure out how it works and using ATSHA204's datasheet to help, but some fields present on ATECC108 aren't on ATSHA204 so I can't figure out what is going on there nor why some values are used by the example library. So, someone knows whether is there any complete datasheet for ATECC108 out there in the same way ATSHA204 and ATAES132 has?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back