Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Atmel 89 Series programmer problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my home made PCB, programmer is working it is identifying the 20 pin chip in the socket but 40 pin socket is not identifying device. as I made two PCB for solving problems. but both has same problems. I checked all the soldering and found connections are working properly. so I ordered the PCB from professional manufacturer and programmer is working from first run.with out any problem.

sunrom 1001-3456 Firmware source

Download the following File..It clear your doubt...

**broken link removed**

Hi shamikrudra,
Please confirm where from you purchase the PCB??

Re: sunrom 1001-3456 Firmware source

You are talking about Hex code and I am talking about source code of the programmer.

He uses the S52 as the controller. Remaining are all discrete and passive devices.

I believe there is a problem in the Vpp control circuit but I cannot be sure until I see the source code - so I am waiting for p55xp to upload the code.

Assalamualaikum hey buddy I had the same problem. It got resolved when I changed my UVision software. I also pondered into the hardware. Now here is a HEX file that you should try will burn at the instant, If so then change your Programming software VERSION to older i think

Status
Not open for further replies.