Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[AVR] Atmega16A Uploading Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

K Srinivas Pavan Kumar

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI friends,
I am making use of AVR Development board.The board is working fine.I am making use of Programmers Notepad software for writing the code and AVR Loader 1.0 for uploading .
While uploading the code it is showing me this kind of Error

Executing: "C:\DOCUME~1\Pavan\LOCALS~1\Temp\RSI1C6.tmp" -p m16 -c usbasp -C "C:\DOCUME~1\Pavan\LOCALS~1\Temp\RSI1C7.tmp" -P usb -U flash:w:"D:\LED Inter\led.hex":i
RSI1C6.tmp: error: could not find USB device "USBasp" with vid=0x16c0 pid=0x5dc

Can anybody solve this for me

My system configuration is

2 GB RAM
40 GB Hard Disk
Windows Xp Service Pack 2

In other systems it is working fine

Hi,

First thing first, are you able to find any usb detected in "device manager" with the vid=0x16c0 pid=0x5dc? Probably windows did not detect the usb for some reason. Second thing, why are the command location involves temp folder/files? Not sure if it is the way AVR Loader works, never used it before. On the other hand, you can try uploading the code with AVRDUDE.

Status
Not open for further replies.