Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AT89S52 Newbie (need self made USBasp programmer charts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

diablodoro

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello
Im starting to learn how to program AT89S52 and i was wondering can some one give me a simple charts to build a programmer for my self
a have USBasp cable and i wish to use it for my programing
if some one can give me good advice im happy to read it :)

10x alot :)

i am having project downloaded from net. but i not tested it, here iam uploading the schematic & firmware it supports 89s52 & atmega

usbasp_circuit.png

Attachments

• usbasp-windriver.2009-02-28.zip
    70.1 KB · Views: 85

i am having project downloaded from net. but i not tested it, here iam uploading the schematic & firmware it supports 89s52 & atmega
i dont see your upload
im looking for way to connect the USBasp whit the AT89S52
i had some problems whit connecting the USBasp to my Laptop but i fix it
i try this https://www.thierry-lequeu.fr/data/ISP-USB-5.jpg
but i get error on reading the microcontroller ( i used Resistors too )

my USBasp https://d1gsvnjtkwr6dd.cloudfront.net/large/AC-PG-USBASP_LRG.jpg

IF you use a usb based programmer you need a pre programmed controller before you making your programmer :cry:
Other wise you can make programmer to burn controller(8051) through direct parallel port
and available the circuits in web

i make the programmer work i used 20 SJK instead of SJK 8 now everything work im looking for termenal for the programmer :)

i make the programmer work i used 20 SJK instead of SJK 8 now everything work im looking for termenal for the programmer :)

Congrats on your success.. I too need the exact way how to program AT89S52 using the same USBASP..

I referred the image you posted.. Do I need to connect the programmer, as it is in the image?? Were there any modifications you made??
I didn't understand what's "used 20 SJK instead of SJK 8 now everything work"??? Which frequency crystal oscillator did you use and are the capacitors 30pF only??

Thank you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back