Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AT commands to AUBTM 20 ...making a call is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI/
ATmega8 can talk with PC using UART and Bluetooth(AUBTM-20) can talk with PC its all working good. but when i connect AUBTM-20 to ATmega8(using UART) it respond with "OK". But it is not responding "LLL" command (any command) from Controller. i am stuck here please anybody help me...please as soon as possible

HI KARJOL
CAN U PLEASE GUIDE ME.
when i connect aubtm to pc i recive (ok) succesfully.and for LLL and === i got reply OK from aubtm.but remaing all comand Its showing error ..i am following standard procedure to give command as<cr><lf>AT?<cr><lf>..please help me

HI KARJOL
CAN U PLEASE GUIDE ME.
when i connect aubtm to pc i recive (ok) succesfully.and for LLL and === i got reply OK from aubtm.but remaing all comand Its showing error ..i am following standard procedure to give command as<cr><lf>AT?<cr><lf>..please help me

Hello Moinakhtar. after typing LLL command type (ctr+m)(ctr+j)ATCommand(ctr+m)(ctr+j)

hi tahertinu.
i treied above command..still not working.....unhappy with this aubtm-20

hi tahertinu.
i treied above command..still not working.....unhappy with this aubtm-20
Dont give up. i have successfully done project on AUBTM-20.
what you get when type (ctrl+m)(ctrl+j)AT?(ctrl+m)(ctrl+j)

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMAKjrpdl3Q

Dont give up. i have successfully done project on AUBTM-20.
what you get when type (ctrl+m)(ctrl+j)AT?(ctrl+m)(ctrl+j)

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMAKjrpdl3Q

when i connect abtm-20to pc i get OK ..then after ytping LLL i get ok after that if i type (ctrl+m)(ctrl+j)AT?(ctrl+m)(ctrl+j) i get ERROR ..no matter which commang i enter...and even === is working fine...
plz help me ..

Status
Not open for further replies.