Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AT-commands on GSM phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishal_gohel001

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
siemens c60 at commands

hello sir ,THIS IS VISHAL GOHEL AND I AM DOING MY FINAL SEM PROJECT BASED ON SENDING AT -COMMANDS FROM AT89C52 TO MOBILE PHONE WHICH ARE AT-COMMANDS COMPITIBLE?
I HAVE SIEMENSE C35 AND SIEMENSE 25 .SO IT WOULD WORK WITH AT COMMANDS ?

at commands for gsm

I have used an Siemens MC60 Mobile phone with a project of mine. This works fine with AT-commands.

siemens mc60 at command

mobile-it,
Can you please share your schematic and the codes..??

gsm phone at command

i have old sony cmd j7 but cant find a at-cmd's can you help me. It support serial cmd's

commands for gsm

any modem which have tcp/ip stack implememted??? i've mc35 it does not have tcp/ip stack...

HELLO everybody out here...i want to know wht AT COMMANDS FOR A60 siemens mobile phone...basically i want to know the frequency AT COMMANDS..so that i can be know the on which frequency my mobile is operating at some particular moment...can anybody help me..!
regards

I think A series of Siemens don't support AT command set, i have A35 and dont't work with termianl.
These days I found c45 and work perfect in terminal

Try to find c35, s35, c45, s45, me45 ....

regards from Bulgaria

Status
Not open for further replies.